First gig with 11.....

AAEN

Experienced
Hey! Short feedback on my first gig with fw 11. B

Being in the summer residence for 4 weeks AND a new software version out is very frustrating.

BUT I set up my AXe-rack Mfc, and computer and a set of headphones(Risky :nightmare:).

Updating the firmware went smooth ly with the BOT.

MAN this update sounds great. Bass cut is really really nice. I use it on almost all my presets now.

I went through the presets one by one and was exited about the better feel even though it was through the headphones. The gig 2 days after was an outdoor - gig in a small townsquare. The new presets translated really nice in the PA, but my inear needs a Little less treble now :)

Dont know what Clif did this time but I like it.....8) -

greetings AAEN

Last edited:
I am a little confused.

I mean 11b is something everyone is happy about but there is an official Firmware 12 out right,how come a lot of people aren't talking about that.

will there be an official 11 release or the Firmware 12 the final version of 11b?

I am a little confused.

I mean 11b is something everyone is happy about but there is an official Firmware 12 out right,how come a lot of people aren't talking about that.

will there be an official 11 release or the Firmware 12 the final version of 11b?

All players know that nothing goes past 11. Man, FAS is cranking out so much stuff I can hardly keep up with it. Makes you wonder how Cliff found time to have fractal baby with Mrs. Fractal.

Back
Top Bottom