Firmware v12?

v12 is going to be supreme.

Cliff and I had a little talk this week after I came back from working with one of the biggest rock bands yet.
I had a little idea that I thought would be really cool, but really challenging. He emailed me a bit later.

"Done. 30 minutes."

This is why I love working at/with/for Fractal.

when will this big rock act's name be revealed?

Cliff and I had a little talk this week after I came back from working with one of the biggest rock bands yet.
I had a little idea that I thought would be really cool, but really challenging. He emailed me a bit later.

"Done. 30 minutes."

Awesome!! you guys are incredible we are lucky your are both working so hard to enhance an already outstanding product

:)

^Really!! You guys have taken the AxFx so far beyond what I imagined it would be a few years ago, it,s ridiculous !! Awesome ridiculous Though!!!! Never cease to amaze me!!!

I've persuaded at least two dozen people over the last 3 years to invest in an Axe Fx. Funnily enough, my other guitarist has just bought one last night.

I'm waiting for the "Fabio...... how do I .....?" "Can I steal your presets?"

Awwww, go on then.

"Done. 30 minutes."

What was the cool idea?? :)

I always look forward to the new FW releases. Axe-FX has always been very good but I think V10 and V11 are when it really started to sound great.

"Done. 30 minutes."

Since you know him personally, does he EVER sleep !? or does he sparkle in sunlight ? ;-)

from the preview comments I've seen so far, FW12 has the potential to be a bit of a 'game changer' for me..

I'm looking forward to this one more than any other so far..

It always amazes me, on every major upgrade, how the FAS guys think of this stuff and implement it. Sure, there's usually some sort of teething issues, but the advancements are quite incredible. Scenes made my life so much easier, so here's to another update. Please please please include the Dr Z Route 66 and the Custom Audio OD100. The former in particular. There's enough metal-type amps in there already to keep a load of Jawas happy. :)

Here are the latest FW12 leaks...

The new "If You Can Imagine It, You Will Get It" sound creation system. This little accessory will also eliminate the use for Axe-Edit and MFC-101. Suggested retail price around 25USD.

:)

Looks like we will get 2 modifier that can be used for scene parameters.
Wow, I will definitely find that useful! In praxis like an extended X/Y functionality, right?

Another thing that I hope will come in future firmware is the possibility to have separate Envelope Modulators for dual input instruments, i.e. signal envelope on Input 1 should not affect blocks fed from Input 2 set to modulation by Envelope.

"Done. 30 minutes."

Oh, must have been the Engl Savage, right? Right?

Back
Top Bottom