Fixed Firmware update changed tempo mapping?

greiswig

Power User
Not sure when this happened or why. I have a number of presets with trem/pan blocks that are using tap tempo for rhythm. Typically I set this to quarter note, but occasionally eighth or dotted. None are global blocks.

Somehow after updating to 7.0B, a number of them got set to whole note tempo. I think all of them did, actually. But when I found that out in the middle of a gig, I didn't bother checking all of them.

Maybe due to something else, but thought it best to report it just in case.

Weird. I've have tempo-mapped settings on blocks that have stayed in place for update after update. I just checked my two main presets and all the tempo mappings on all the blocks are as expected.

Did you take a backup before you updated? If you restore from the backup are the mappings correct?

Iaresee,

Didn't even think of that! Yes, I did do a backup, both to PC and to the onboard. So after my gig last night I restored one bank from the onboard, and no tempo mappings of 1 (whole notes) were in there. So at least it wasn't just my imagination.

The other strange thing is I would expect this to happen wherever I had tempo mappings. I have lots of delays mapped to tempo, too, and didn't find any of those changed.

If nobody else ran into this, I'm betting it's a fluke, not a bug.

Back
Top Bottom