firmware 9 envelope follower question

@jzucker once the updated block from the Axe-Fx III FW27.00 lands in the FM3 give it a rip -- I think it's capable of doing that bubbly fast open/close thing even better. Very responsive to pick attack and your volume control setting as well.

Appreciate this, I had started to dial mine in from scratch, and I found that your settings for sensitivy / attack time / release time got me closer to what I was lookin for. My Peak and Stop frequencies are a bit different, and I of course tuned it a bit to my own pickups and attack, but this was very helpful getting me the last 5% of what I was missing.

Appreciate this, I had started to dial mine in from scratch, and I found that your settings for sensitivy / attack time / release time got me closer to what I was lookin for. My Peak and Stop frequencies are a bit different, and I of course tuned it a bit to my own pickups and attack, but this was very helpful getting me the last 5% of what I was missing.
This'll all change again once the updated block lands in the FM devices BTW.

See: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-iii-firmware-27-00-release.207928/page-5#post-2595844

Back
Top Bottom