Bug? Firmware 8 bug?

AleFM3

Hi, I have Installed new firmware 8 on my FM3, when I change preset immediately sound with more volume, if I change scene and then come back to previous scene all it's ok and start to work ok. Another problem is that when I change preset delay sound just wet, need select delay block or change scene for work done all the preset.

Didn't happend every time but randomly (upgraded preset and did RAF).

I've tried to reinstall firmware and I did system reset but didn't work.

What can I do?

Post the preset - it's hard to comment or help if we can't see the detail :)

Do you have any Scene controllers or Scene Ignore set up? I'm not in front of my FM3, but it may be that you have volume set at one level in one scene, and another level in another scene. When you changed to the second scene, the FM3 then "uses" the volume set in the second scene, and then ignores volume changes when going back to the first scene.

How about saving the preset with the second scene active, and then try toggling between the first and second.

You may need to check where and when you save the Preset - for example, do you save after every tweak you make to the sound?

There are also some parameters you can set to get a warning on the FM3 that changes have been made, do you want to save...

Then I'm going to upload the preset. Preset works fine with fw7 and scenes volume is balanced, problem happened after upgrading firmware.

No worries!

Just checking that you RANF'd (Refresh After New Preset), and also did the Upgrade All Presets in the Utilities menu?

As Cliff flagged, FW8.0 will change how your presets sound, and you may need to redo volumes and fine tune again.

Also, with regards to the delay, are you running in series or parallel? Fractal made the Kill Dry feature available in the final Release of FW8.0, and this wasn't present in the beta. This changes (simplifies) how you run effects in parallel, and will be impacted by the Mix and Level parameters of the wet effects. Have a look at this - it might help with your Delay query.

Presets are upgraded and RANF did. Preset are reworked and problem doesn't appear every time but randomly, so doesn't related with parameter

OK ... might be a bug then. I can see you posted in the FW thread too, so let's see if Fractal responds there.

Back
Top Bottom