Firmware 26 Beta - possible problem with Dynacabs (or me)?

wire_twerp

Inspired
When I load any of my cab block library containing the GB TV 4x12 I'm seeing the Bassguy RI instead.

Similarly with FMAN V30, I get Citrus. It looks as though the cabs have been renumbered or re-ordered with respect to 0 or 1 (or something).

I've updated Axe Edit to the latest version and done the obligatory RANF.

Can never discount user error though!

When I load any of my cab block library containing the GB TV 4x12 I'm seeing the Bassguy RI instead.

I've updated Axe Edit to the latest version and done the obligatory RANF.

Can never discount user error though!
I would guess it is just an Axe-Edit issue, but might just need to Refresh After New Firmware.

Cheers Genghis. I've done the RANF. As you say, probably a minor Axe Edit issue. "No biggie" as some would say...

Confirmed that it's working properly here with newest Axe Edit III version 1.13.21. No shifting Dyna Cabs, checked several presets that use the 2X12 Lonestar and 4X12 Rumble EV12L cabs.

My cabs indeed did not re-order and the new cabs are AWESOME! So far I like the 4x12 dyn1 mixed with the 2x12 ribbon.

Also, the EVH Stealth amps are biased cold from the factory so you will want to change the bias to 60. This was recommended by Howard Kaplan.

I reinstalled everything in the correct order firmware, cabs, axe-edit, RANF and it is still mis-identifying the cabs from my block library.

I'm reverting back to 25.04 and will most likely wait until the full release unless anyone has any ideas?

I reinstalled everything in the correct order firmware, cabs, axe-edit, RANF and it is still mis-identifying the cabs from my block library.

I'm reverting back to 25.04 and will most likely wait until the full release unless anyone has any ideas?
I have said the same in the beta firmware topic but, even if fractal has done one answer, the problem still there. And you have it too so …
This is not very difficult to fix, but yeah a little disturbing the first time when you didn’t know it. I was already prepared, cause months ago, when they were coming one by one, I had the problem everytime

I have said the same in the beta firmware topic but, even if fractal has done one answer, the problem still there. And you have it too so …
This is not very difficult to fix, but yeah a little disturbing the first time when you didn’t know it. I was already prepared, cause months ago, when they were coming one by one, I had the problem everytime
Your post says you're seeing it with preset load.

The OP is talking about loading from the block library. That's a different scenario... And I suspect that isn't easily fixed.

Back
Top Bottom