Firmware 18 Beta 80's Metal Riffs with JCM 800 Mod

Love that tapping sound.

Thanks, appreciate it! Yeah the tapping seems to be more pronounced with Firmware 18. This firmware has a certain percussive nature that works well with tapping. In fact, I think one of the things we are all hearing that we like with the beta is that percussive feel/sound.

Thanks everyone else for the replies. I think sound clips really help, especially if folks are on the fence about updating their firmware. I always just go for it but then again, I don't gig. :)

sounds really right back to the 80´s/early 90´s - Your first riffs reminds of Ozzy and Zakk Wylde - great!..........

White Lion, yesssssssssss, little fighter, then Rand R rebel, you are wettin my whistle fo sho! You really do just need some friggin lay it down and Morning After riffs!

sounds really right back to the 80´s/early 90´s - Your first riffs reminds of Ozzy and Zakk Wylde - great!..........

Agreed Zakk would have more chorus swirl though .a good setup to emulate him in the Miracle Man era would be this Amp for sure ,through the EV rumble cab, Boss Od and analog chorus in front

Back
Top Bottom