Firmware 11 Sounds F'intastic

I took a breath of fresh mountain once.

Ski teacher said there was a little bump down the hill, but we needed the speed to get up the next hill. Just go straight and you'll be fine, he said. Apparently I didn't go straight, cause I took a big breath of fresh mountain and the mountain ate some of my face. Looked like the elephant man for weeks. Still have an impressive scar. We just booked our Christmas ski holiday.

This post made my day!

Ok, I can really hear the difference and FW11 appears to have improved on 11b. Holy crapittydoodles it really has come to life. And also an update in my Tyler Variax firmware today where it's really brought the models to life. And two days ago the Atomic CLRs are on their way to the UK. Somebody really has ordered Christmas too early! :) Waited friggin' ages for all of this lot and 'SOON Day' seems to have merged into one. Now if they finish off the missing bits in AE3 and my CLR arrives....I'm taking a week off work. :)

Totally agree It's Incredible !! Didn't get anything done yesterday, but playing the new patches!!!!

Ok, I can really hear the difference and FW11 appears to have improved on 11b. Holy crapittydoodles it really has come to life. And also an update in my Tyler Variax firmware today where it's really brought the models to life. And two days ago the Atomic CLRs are on their way to the UK. Somebody really has ordered Christmas too early! :) Waited friggin' ages for all of this lot and 'SOON Day' seems to have merged into one. Now if they finish off the missing bits in AE3 and my CLR arrives....I'm taking a week off work. :)

Gotta love it when a plan comes together!

My thoughts exactly! :)

I took a breath of fresh mountain once.

Ski teacher said there was a little bump down the hill, but we needed the speed to get up the next hill. Just go straight and you'll be fine, he said. Apparently I didn't go straight, cause I took a big breath of fresh mountain and the mountain ate some of my face. Looked like the elephant man for weeks. Still have an impressive scar. We just booked our Christmas ski holiday.

I have a Z plus patch and it smokes,all kind of tones,from clean to mean :encouragement:i'm just using guitar vol

Face plants definitely leave a lasting impression on you...
Skiing is such a blast, hopefully you still get to enjoy it?

I'm really loving FW11 and AE3. Just spent the last hour or so going through the first few Fender and Vox presets with my Strat. Sound great and so dynamic. AC15 sounds great going from clean to mean just with picking dynamics. Great job FA!

I know this is going to be somewhat of a controversial statement, but after dialing in the AFII for a few weeks, it is incredible. The realism is unparalleled. It's not a snapshot in time, it is THE amp. I have been able to dial in just about anything I have wanted to. To the point where I am getting phasing to the original sound because I am so close. I dial in to the production sound rather than the amp in the room sound. I know a lot of people want the later, but I go for the former. And I am so close that it's crazy. Everything works right, whether I am playing with my guitar's tone knob or playing with the amp master. Everything is right. I am so sensitive to so many parameters, I will put my feel and ear against anyone's. Yet Cliff has somehow found a way to nail all the things I look for. This level of fun should be criminal at this price.

Back
Top Bottom