Firmware 10.09 for the Axe-Fx Now Available

Thanks Cliff ! so happy to have the Triptik in my Axe, sounds kick ass !

Some tweaking tips, since I own this amp, start with the bass/mid/treble/pres at noon, don't be afraid to push the pres or mids up a bit. Alan's amps are pretty big and 3d sounding so you may have to bring down the bass/depth/gain a tad.

Also thanks to the Fractal team for being SO dedicated and hardworking, I just dropped this amp with Cliff, not even a week ago, and he already has it in the axe ! We are all really lucky to have such a dedicated team and such a kick ass sounding piece of gear. Imagine if Hendrix had an Axe.

Thank you Cliff, and fractal team!! The Carol-Ann TripTik is indeed pretty bad ass!!

And thank you jharpersj, for being kind enough to send your amp to Cliff.
I've never heard of this amp until a few days ago, and read it can do modern high gain......YES IT CAN!!
One question though, it has a modern and classic switch, what would that be on the AXE? Fat switch maybe?

I too will update my OSX box tomorrow and provide results.
Is there a proper forum/thread and format in which to provide results after our updates?
I would like to help FAS with an ability to track what machines are working and which ones are not.
Hopefully this will assist them in determining if potential problems follow hardware, OS, or driver versions.

Loopie...

The Triptik sounds amazing, thank you. Any chance of getting the classic version? My youtube search has me intrigued :)

Never heard of TripTik but looks like its going to my favorite amp now. Sounds awesome! :) What does USB monitoring mean? How do we monitor it?

+1. I can almost see my hair growing to the length it was in the 80s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom