• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Finally removed the screen protector

Qrious

Regular
2 years and mine is still there.

In most states, it's illegal to remove the screen protector if it's been on for over a year.

If the above condition applies to you, please seek legal counsel before removing the screen protector....just sayin'

Lifestalker

Inspired
Took mine off as soon as I got it. Luckily it still works. I'm a rebel and couldn't bear the sight of it. Not sure if it affected my tone, but I'm sure if I ever sell it, removing the film probably diminished the value by 45% of the typical used price. :(

Coil68

Inspired
I'll pay good money to come by and take the protector off - I have an ad on Craigslist. Wife doesn't know.

Tahoebrian5

Fractal Fanatic
I just ordered a new XL+. I paid extra to get several layers of plastic film installed. Money well spent. Kind of like tear-offs for motorcycle racers. After a rough gig, tear one off and she's good as new.

dpeterson

Fractal Fanatic
Fractal should sell replacement screen protectors! new business model, for the foot tag people, designer screen protectors... i think we are onto something.

Top Bottom