Finally got my hands on Suhr cabs!

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
SUHR%20FEST%20(1%20of%201).jpg

Yeah baby! I know they look good but they sound even better. Here's a clip of all three cabinets with different speakers:

0:00-1:25: The 2x12 cab has G12-65 speakers in it (Lead series speaker). They're really fat and actually I think they sound almost Fender-ish. It's fat and crispy. Personally I loved the clean sound of it.

1:25-2:33: The combo has a WGS Veteran 30 speaker in it. This is the speaker Suhr recommends to be used with their amps. As the name suggests it's an US made V30-ish speaker. I would say this is more balanced with full mids and less of that sizzle that V30s sometimes have. For that reason I demonstrated it playing some blues.

2:33-3:30: Last but not least the 1x12 has an English V30 speaker in it. This is your workhorse that will sound amazing and full no matter where you use it.

I'm using the Suhr Badger amp sim for this clip.

Do you guys like it? It's not all about djent and 4x12 cabs for me either. :)

Last edited:
Finally some Veteran 30! The clip of it sounded soooo good. That speaker with I believe an e906 mic is the AAL tone for The Joy of Motion.

Thank you guys for the feedback! These are the first smaller cabs I've had at the studio. They're really pristine and clean sounding. Really good for all vintage genres and authentic tones. Maybe not your go-to cabs for metal which is only a good thing IMO. :) Stay tuned for news soon! :lol

Back
Top Bottom