Finally got a chance to mess with the TMA block!!!

shotgunn

Fractal Fanatic
This is SOOOO fricking easy!!! I do have one question that I do not find with a search nor is it in the manual. At least not that I've seen. My TMA matched IR's that I export into my user slots are much quieter than my other IR's. When I use the TMA block the level is just fine. It is only when I export the IR into the User Cab slot of the Cab Block.

Any tips???

Thanx in advance!!!

I believe this is an acknowledged bug that is already fixed in the beta of the next firmware. It's in the forum somewhere.

PS Is your user image of you in a bikini in a boxing ring?

Ah, cool... No, my pic was taken on my iPad (for some reason it came out upside down as my avatar) I used one of the weird settings to distort my face.

I believe the difference in volume (3dB) is not the bug as Cliff stated in another thread ("intentional").

There may be other differences in sound that seem to occur that are related to a bug.

Oh, it was distorted? ;) welcome back, long time no see. Rock on!!

Thanx man!!! I've been bust reinventing myself. Lots of personal problems and obstacle to overcome in my life. I'm doing great though!!! I work out Mon-Fri, I've been eating healthy, I greatly cut down on my alcohol consumption. I haven't been playing my guitar much though. I have to change that. I need the release it brings and the joy as well.

I just started learning some of Marty's solo's on Countdown. I'm actually doing pretty good with them. Those are some of the greatest solo's ever!!!

It's good to back!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great to hear you're doing well shotgunn! The tone match block was a very rewarding and satisfying development for me! Actually took away some stress from me.

Nothing improves the quality of life more than your health. Diet and exercise can't be overemphasized. I've been so busy the last 4 months that I've ignored my body (I have a habit of doing that) and I was feeling horrible. Just forcing myself to eat healthy and doing some light exercise until I can really focus on it has had a positive effect in just a few days.

I'm just glad to hear that you're doing well buddy. :)

Reactions: jon
Thanx man!!! I've been bust reinventing myself. Lots of personal problems and obstacle to overcome in my life. I'm doing great though!!! I work out Mon-Fri, I've been eating healthy, I greatly cut down on my alcohol consumption. I haven't been playing my guitar much though. I have to change that. I need the release it brings and the joy as well.

I just started learning some of Marty's solo's on Countdown. I'm actually doing pretty good with them. Those are some of the greatest solo's ever!!!

It's good to back!!!

Good stuff! make sure to work out that guitar too bro ;) Keep rocking!

So what is the purpose of the intentional -3dB difference? Me no likey.
To piss you off. :)

I actually think that there is something standard about how that works out somewhere; I've noticed it in a few other types of applications and for the life of me I couldn't tell you why. You should be able to compensate for it in the block with no problem though, right? -3dB is an interesting value since it's exactly 50% attenuation of power....it just can't be an accident or oversight.

Back
Top Bottom