Wish Fender 6G6 Blonde Bassman

ssmorga78

Experienced
Man o Man o Man o Man how do I wish we could get one of these modeled in the Axe. I know it has been asked for for years now, but it's because it's just its own AMAZING kind of amp. There is just something about this thing that makes a NEED TO HAVE inside the little black magic box. I am sure there are reasons as to why it hasn't been modeled yet, but I know there is someone out there that would send theirs in to Cliff for him to model.....if he would that is. So I am just going to ask for it again......just to see if it might spark some interest from the Fractal Staff.
Also, if someone has some suggestions of how to piece one together from what we have inside the box already I am all ears.....

Not tone match but match with another amp, i mean hearing videos of this blond i don't find it that special IMO.

Its the way the amp responds when its played. There have been various threads in the past where people have tried to Frankenstein a model already in the Axe, but it doesn't respond the same way. You can come close, but not quite there......

Its the way the amp responds when its played. There have been various threads in the past where people have tried to Frankenstein a model already in the Axe, but it doesn't respond the same way. You can come close, but not quite there......

Ohh ok.

Back
Top Bottom