Feels like I got together with an old girlfriend.

I'm sorry to say this Ryan but that recording just sucks............ because it wasn't longer! Sweet tones and playing my friend!

Now you have 2 choices:
1) Send me a 6 pack of Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA
2) Record some more jams (make them longer please) and post 'em!

Welcome back!

#1 sounds easier. I can't do Dogfish, but how about Stone? :lol

Great playing, great feel Ryan!
With your style and touch, definitely check out the TwoRock model on a medium gain setting. It cleans up with your volume knob like a dream, then cries with these amazingly bell-like overtones when you run it wide open. I usually run that amp through a not overly bright 4x12 (use the High Cut parameter in the Cab block, if you like a cab's personality, but want to take some edge off)
For my clean to edge-of breakup tones, my absolute favorite stock cab is the AC20 Mix. It is so 3D!
Welcome back! Have fun!

Great playing, great feel Ryan!
With your style and touch, definitely check out the TwoRock model on a medium gain setting. It cleans up with your volume knob like a dream, then cries with these amazingly bell-like overtones when you run it wide open. I usually run that amp through a not overly bright 4x12 (use the High Cut parameter in the Cab block, if you like a cab's personality, but want to take some edge off)
For my clean to edge-of breakup tones, my absolute favorite stock cab is the AC20 Mix. It is so 3D!
Welcome back! Have fun!

Checking 'em out now - thanks!

Back
Top Bottom