Feel free to use my backing tracks at this forum

Mats N

Inspired
Hi,

I love to hear your clips of the Axe-FX and I thank you all for posting them for me pleasure and education.
My way of helping out and paying back is to offer the use of my backing tracks in case you want to have a backing for your Axe-Fx playing for your posts at this excellent forum.

There are a lot of tracks in different styles at:

BT King

Hope you enjoy it and I look forward to hearing a lot more Axe-Fx.

Cheers,

Mats N

I downloaded several a couple of days back and injected them into my Sonar Projects last night. About to fire them up on this windy day in NM and see what I can come up with. Good tunes. Mats thanks.

jiagap said:
Hi Mats, the link is not working for me. Am I doing something wrong?

No Sir. I made a mistake but it is now fixed.

Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Cheers,

Mats N

Hey Mats

I know you from TGP ;) Nice to have you in here too! Your backings are stunning ( I remember the "turnmeon"-jams we had on TGP in august 2005.... :cool: )

greetings from switzerland
Paco

Mr.347 said:
Hey Mats

I know you from TGP ;) Nice to have you in here too! Your backings are stunning ( I remember the "turnmeon"-jams we had on TGP in august 2005.... :cool: )

greetings from switzerland
Paco

Hi Paco,

It's nice to be remembered. Especially as you like my stuff.

Hope to get the funds together for an Axe-Fx soon.

Cheers,

Mats N

GeneAndEddy said:
Bookmarked !
Thanks a lot for that.

You're welcome!

I don't know if I made it clear but it is my intention to publish one new BT each week excluding holidays.

Cheers,

Mats N

jiagap said:
Thanks Mats, will we have anyway to know when you publish a new one?

I usually post it during the weekend when I have more time. Pop over to BT King and take a quick look at the first page because a always put the date in the announcements.

BTW, I just posted another one a few hours ago. A slow blues influenced by Pink Floyd.

Cheers,

Mats N

Back
Top Bottom