Wish Feedbacker effect

A dedicated feedbacker effect like the BOSS feedbacker or the Digitech Freqout you can activate monetarelly witg an external switch on one of the onboard switches on the FC-6 and FC-12.

This is the reason I still have one stompbox pedal :) It's a Freqout that lives inside my rack, plugged into one of the loops of my AxeFX III, with the loop controlled via a momentary switch on my MIDI controller.

+1

There really does seem to be a clear case for adding this kind of block/feature. It's asked for a lot; people have to go get a separate pedal for it a lot; and it seems like something that Fractal could easily do. I suspect it's just a matter of prioritizing when to do it.

Well since it's not in the effects list yet I guess it can't hurt to make yet another wish.
Please don’t. It clutters up the wish list and dilutes conversations about the existing wish.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/check-before-posting.137466/

Search the forums for “freqout” to find some of the discussions.

Feedback is not hard to get, it’s acoustic-coupling, and really only needs sufficient volume. A lot of gain helps. I’ve used it often, both with my Fractals and my tube amps, and trying to imitate it using a pedal or preset results in a poor substitute.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom