Feedback or feedback simulation

don_joe

Experienced
Please forgive my probably stupid question, but is it somehow possible to achieve or simulate the feedback with the Axe FX? I'm talking about the effect like standing right in front of the real amp with your guitar and making those noises. I have only 2 x 75 W speakers and it surely does not work. I was wondering if it's possible at all and could not find any thread about it.

Thanks.

You could also try using a guitar with a sustainer in it... Fernandez retrorocket works for me. And one of my Strats has a sustainiac in it. Works great. I can get the strings to vibrate like feedback with the amp turned OFF if I need too.

You could also try using a guitar with a sustainer in it... Fernandez retrorocket works for me. And one of my Strats has a sustainiac in it. Works great. I can get the strings to vibrate like feedback with the amp turned OFF if I need too.

Never heard of it before, I had to check it out in Google :) Thanks, I need it just for one song. But good to know if I change my mind.

You can get the AxeFx2 to feedback, depends on how much gain you have set with a high gain amp.

I've owned and sold an eBow and a Kramer sustainer guitar.
Purchased a Jackson dKS2 that has a Fernandez sustainiac and that is a wicked guitar for crazy VH type feedback "Mean Street" intro!

Back
Top Bottom