Feature request/bug list? message bubble time on tuner screen

gdgross

Experienced
Looks like there isn't yet a feature request/bug crunch sub forum, so I'm gonna just request this here I guess....

The little message bubble that pops up on the screen when you step on a switch telling you what you just did is VERY useful! But when the tuner is activated, it's displayed for a much shorter time than when the tuner isn't activated. To the point where it's almost unreadable while the tuner is on.

Is it possible to change the message display time while in tuner mode to match the message display time while in normal mode? (I'm on the latest 2.01 release.)

Thanks!

Other buttons can still be used while the tuner is engaged...

The OP is saying that when the tuner is active the "pop-up" for button functions is shorter than when it isn't.
yep - just doesn't display long enough to always be able to read it while the tuner screen is active.

I'll play!

So last night I had a small gig and was playing around on some of the presets that I have placed at the end of all the presets.
I was noodling around on the Cello preset that @Admin M@ built a while back. I went to change presets and all of the buttons turned light blue color and read cab-mute. I'm not sure if I had pressed two buttons simultaneously or what but this is the first time I have seen that happen and had to turn it off to clear it.

One of the other presets that I had built on the FM3 when I stepped on the effects button it went to scenes. This has happened twice since updating to the latest Beta.

Back
Top Bottom