FCB1010

whatdehuff

Inspired
Hi all,
I have FB midi pedal with the Uno chip programed with my Ultra.
When I get my Axe 2 can I use the same pedalboard with both or would it be best to get another midi controller for the Axe 2?
For me the Axe board is too large for most of my gigs.
Thanks!
Tim DeHuff

Last edited:
Hi, the Eureka Prom 2.0
changed the functionality of the FCB1010 to be musician friendly​
AND you will be able use scenes +

• Added a split mode, where pedals 1-5 are stomp boxes, and pedals 6-10 are presets
  • Improved Favorite Preset mode so that the program change is sent on the pedal press rather than the release
  • Totally rethought PP Programmable configuration, with
    • Effect Mode stomp box type selection of toggle (0/127) and/or momentary (127)
    • The ability to send program changes to all 16 MIDI channels in Presets Mode
    • The ability to invert LEDs in Effect mode
    • The ability to offset the Program Change value by +1 to the 7-segment display
    • Both Note On & Note Off sent in SP mode
  • Improved wah pedal response EurekaPROM - EurekaSound!I have the UNO and this. Something to consider.8)

Yes I used the FCB and UNO with my AxeFXII without any problems

Hi all,
I have FB midi pedal with the Uno chip programed with my Ultra.
When I get my Axe 2 can I use the same pedalboard with both or would it be best to get another midi controller for the Axe 2?
For me the Axe board is too large for most of my gigs.
Thanks!
Tim DeHuff

yes, FCB 1010 works just as well with AxeFx II.

Ditto. I switch from Ultra to II several years ago, and used the same FCB 1010, with the same programming. Later on I bought a second FCB 1010, but that was purely for backup

does anyone know how to access more than 10 banks on the FCB 1010? I set mine up so 1-5 are presets, and pedals 6-10 are stomp boxes and usually try and do it so each songs presets are contained within 1 bank on the FCB 1010. I find only have 10 banks really limiting. Is there any way to access more?

does anyone know how to access more than 10 banks on the FCB 1010?

By adjusting MIDI PC OFFSET on the Axe-FX you can recall higher presets.

The stock FCB1010 chip might allow setting specific presets to send a bank select command, if you prefer that. And if you have the Uno chip (from the 10 banks comment I'm guessing not) you could have any/all presets turn pedal 1 into a bank selector by pressing the preset switch a second time. Set pedal value range to 0-2 and it's easy enough to select any bank that way.

Back
Top Bottom