FCB1010 with stickers

Diego

Fractal Fanatic
Hi, at the end I decided to tune my FCB1010 look. Starting from what Dweezil, Voes and other memebrs did, I printed the labels on heavy weight photographic paper, cut and fixed them to the pedalboard with double sided tape. I had to cut a little hole in both the expression pedal's labels 'cause there are the two leds.
Well it's not as good as their work and first of all it's not LF or MFC.... ;)
Comments are welcome...

I just used a labeler & put it directly over the numbers so there'd be no confusion!

PRE1 - PRE5

DRIVE/DELAY/MODUL8/CTL1/CTRL2

MODUL8 can be any of the chorus/trem/etc, depends on the patch.

CTL1/CTL2 can vary on the patch as well. I don't have to remember the specific application all the time, but remember I want to turn it on or not. ;) In most cases, it's the null filter boost. Others its to bypass on/off the FX Loop.

DSCF1307.JPG

If you'll notice, to the right of my PC row, there are little stickers, hand drawn of looper controls. I drop the bank to .08 (19) and that row becomes my looper controls. Works flawlessly.

RECORD - PLAY - ONCE - STACK - REVERSE

Wow Laygo :shock: , I've never thought about that....
I need some more info about it. Could you make a sort of "how to built your own looper wit a FCB" ? ;)
Thanks

I have to thanks Laygo for the "tutorial" about the looper. I tried it last gig and I for the first time I can play the solo on the Toto song "Hold the line" with a background rhythm guitar :eek:
No w I have to fine tune the paramaters ;)

Diego said:
I have to thanks Laygo for the "tutorial" about the looper. I tried it last gig and I for the first time I can play the solo on the Toto song "Hold the line" with a background rhythm guitar :eek:
No w I have to fine tune the paramaters ;)

:) COOL!

I wish I knew how to perfectly time the looper as well. I guess it comes to practice, but I don't have the patience for that!!! ;) There's a couple of songs I COULD use the looper with, but I've just not mastered USING it. I can use it though! ;)

Back
Top Bottom