FCB1010 Uno Editor

I got ahold of an FCB1010 with an Uno chip.

Got into FA mode, but the scenes are not changing as they should. no clue why. I downloaded the UNO editor and the UNO editor can't see my FCB1010. I am using a RME UFX as a midi interface. a midi loop test of the RME shows that it works without issue. The editor sees my midi ports, but the software does not see my FCB1010. I am wondering if Win10 64-bit may be the problem since all of these editors were pre Win10 64 bit I am pretty sure.

- thoughts?

Last edited:
I got ahold of an FCB1010 with an Uno chip.

Got into FA mode, but the scenes are not changing as they should. no clue why. I downloaded the UNO editor and the UNO editor can't see my FCB1010. I am using a RME UFX as a midi interface. a midi loop test of the RME shows that it works without issue. The editor sees my midi ports, but the software does not see my FCB1010. I am wondering if Win10 64-bit may be the problem since all of these editors were pre Win10 64 bit I am pretty sure.

- thoughts?
Are you sure it's an UNO chip? When I was using it, I don't recall anything about FA mode...

I think maybe it has a Eureka PROM based on this:

https://www.eurekasound.com/eurekaprom/fa

yeah, spot on! I opened it up this am and is a eurekaprom. Picked it up used yesterday.

so I am still in a pickle - no Scenes as the eureka videos and Doc say. It is a V2 prom. Patches change and stuff, but no scenes as demonstrated in a couple videos.

Thanks for checking!

No problem... If the seller told you it had the UNO chip, it seems like a valid reason to return it.

Back
Top Bottom