FCB1010 setting a pedal as a tuner issue (Axe II)

sarge

Power User
So my FCB1010 is working fine with my Axe FX Standard

So initially when I hooked up my FCB1010 to my Axe FX II (using the identical setup as was for the Standard), I would click a pedal to change presets. The preset would change, but the Midi In light on the Axe FX II stayed on continuesly, and the number LED's blinked as if it was continuisly sending stuff.

So I hooked it back up to my standard and it still worked fine. So I compared the Midi settings from the I/O button, Midi tab and made them as identical as possible. I had to change a couple things (ignore redunt PC to on, Send Real Time Sysex from All to Tuner, and some other stuff I don't remember). Once I did that it, it appeared to work fine.

I then went through setting up my stomp boxes. I set one of the stomp boxes up to be the tuner. It sends a 30. I verified in the ctrl menu nothing else is setup for 30 (something was, I changed it)

Now, when I use the tuner, that behavior where the midi in on the Axe FX II comes on and stays on, and the digital display on the FCB1010 blinks very rapidly is back when I do that.

Any ideas?

I must be missing a setting somewhere as it works with the standard.

Ok

So it hit me this morning that the FCB1010 is really only an output device when hooked to the axe II. So I disconnected the midi output from the axe II to the FCB1010 input, and the issue is gone.

Doh

Back
Top Bottom