FCB1010 Patch for UNO

pauly

Fractal Fanatic
G'day All,

Maan this MIDI stuff drives me bonkers... Anyway, I managed to setup my FCB1010 (with a UNO chip) so that buttons 1 to 5 select patches, abd buttons 6,7,8,9,& 10 toggle Drive1, Chorus, Delay, Rotary, & Flange (If the selected preset uses it)

Thought it may be handy for someone so here's the file. View attachment PresetsAndPedals2.syx

Oh - note that if your also using Axe Edit, you won't see the effects toggle as you tap the switches - but they do! I'll report that to the team elsewhere.

Thanks
Pauly

I asked about MIDI changes registering in AE a while back. It seems that if you assign an unused controller to something so that it does nothing, real-time MIDI events will register in AE. Very odd but it does work. Unfortunately, I seem to have to mod every patch to get to work. For scrolling through the stock patches, is there a way to make that workaround global?

I've been considering getting an FCB to have a smaller solution for when I don't want to bring my whole board. This could come in handy!

thx!

G'day String Cutter,
Sorry but I'm not sure what you're asking there?
Pauly

I asked about MIDI changes registering in AE a while back. It seems that if you assign an unused controller to something so that it does nothing, real-time MIDI events will register in AE. Very odd but it does work. Unfortunately, I seem to have to mod every patch to get to work. For scrolling through the stock patches, is there a way to make that workaround global?

Here's a related setup.

FCB1010 (with a UNO chip) so that buttons 1 to 5 select patches, and buttons 6,7,8, toggle Drive1, Rotary1, & Delay1. Buttons 9 & 10 increment & decrement scene.
View attachment PresetsAndPedalsDistRotDelaySceneUpSceneDwn.syx
Hope it may be handy for someone.

Pauly

G'day All,

Maan this MIDI stuff drives me bonkers... Anyway, I managed to setup my FCB1010 (with a UNO chip) so that buttons 1 to 5 select patches, abd buttons 6,7,8,9,& 10 toggle Drive1, Chorus, Delay, Rotary, & Flange (If the selected preset uses it)

Thought it may be handy for someone so here's the file. View attachment 25660

Oh - note that if your also using Axe Edit, you won't see the effects toggle as you tap the switches - but they do! I'll report that to the team elsewhere.

Thanks
Pauly

I have this setup for the UNO chipped FCB1010. See attachments.
This give you 1 bank per preset shown in display from 1 to 9
The bottom row becomes scene 1 to 5.
The top row stomps 1 to 5
Button 1 bottom row must always be selected first to set that patch #
From then on button 1 is scene 1 and Tap Tempo.
For the next preset go up bank then press 1 and you have your next preset setup.
At the moment I only need 9 presets so this works for me.
Cheers nickxmix

Attachments

• My5Scenes9PTempoStomp130415.syx
    2.3 KB · Views: 13
  • My5Scns9Pst5StmpsTempo.jpg
    My5Scns9Pst5StmpsTempo.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom