FCB1010 Case

LAYGO

Experienced
So, I've had in the back of my mine, trying to locate a case suitable to tote my FCB around. I keep the measurements noted in my phone & when I see something that might fit, I check the measurements to see how it might work. I was at guitar center looking at those collapsible guitar stands cases and other pedal board bags, etc. Nothing was the right size. I ended up buying a Road Runner RDS3, but the case itself is a few inches short. Maybe a RGS5 or RGS7 case might work, but again, that's getting pricey ($80-$100).

Well, I went to a gun show this weekend and I saw a rifle case that looks PERFECT. Perfect for $80, which ain't so perfect after all, but it got my noodle a wigglin'. I walked around the gun show & was scoping out all the gun cases and checking prices. Evidentally, they think a canvas bag is made of gold, because the $80 was the cheapest I saw in those sizes!

I checked online & nothing really caught my fancy until I saw this. $40! Woohoo, I even found some coupon code for 5% off that worked and got it for $37 shipped.

opplanet-bulldog-cases-black-with-black-trim-31-tactical-rifle-bdh490.jpg

It's perfect! The FCB is 29.2" x 10.6" x 4.3". The 4.3 seems a lil tall, but eh. I'll see how well it fits when it gets here.

Anyways, now my gear is protected, but . . . in a different way:
19651_255815516270_500061270_4820992_3876699_n.jpg

19651_255815496270_500061270_4820990_4747444_n.jpg

Several years ago I had a similar pedalboard (BOSS GT-3, I think) that I carried in a paintball gun case. The case was at Wal-Mart, at that time, for about $39. They only had 10 of them in stock, so I bought them all, and shipped them to anyone who wanted one, for cost plus shipping. I sold them all in about a week, all over the world. For several folks the shipping cost way more than the case. :?

Case came today. Fits snug as a bug in a rug! Could stand to be a little "taller" (4.6"), but it fits. It didn't take any major effort, but just a lil to get the zipper up on the pedals side.

Plus, I can use it on my airsoft rifle too!

For $37, it fits the bill.

NOW EVERYONE has a case too, eh!? Well, I knew about the CyberTwin bag, but I didn't know about the SKB bag case. How much was the SKB bag?

Back
Top Bottom