FCB1010/Axe II External Controller issue!

rhequiem

Inspired
Hello everyone. I had an Ultra and recently purchased an Axe II. I'm still trying to get everything set up, and just connected my UNO-modded FCB1010 to it today. Amazingly, it worked just like I had it configured with my Ultra (!!) with one exception - the external controllers (2 pedals on the FCB) no longer worked. When I move them, I see activity on the MIDI In on the II, so I know it's sending signal. I attempted to use the "learn" functionality on the II to detect the pedals, but it just stayed on "learning" even though there was midi in when I was moving them. I looked on the wiki and in the manual, but didn't see anything specifically mentioning this. It seems like it should work...

Has anyone else had this issue, or have any ideas how I can resolve it? I love using the pedals on the FCB, and do so frequently. No having them function would be a major issue. Thanks in advance!

Corey

I don't have an AxeFX right now, but if memory serves me the detect was for the external pedals using the 1/4" jack.

If it was me I would verify the MIDI CC# you have for each pedal in the FCB1010 and assign it to whatever it is that you are trying to control manually.

Like I said it's been a while since I messed with it and I don't have one in front of me to play with.

Thanks for the responses, guys. I do have the Axe II midi channel set to omni, but that wasn't helping. I had the expression pedals working normally on the Ultra, so I don't imagine I need to recalibrate them. I hope not, as I sold the MIDI with my Ultra. However, the red lights above both are unlit... I'll try the calibration to see if that works

Back
Top Bottom