fcb1010 and uno

sirgary

Hi, Is this possible please. I need an stomp switch to turn on and off my bright. I have set up the 1010 switch to do that and it works. But I cannot save it. When I have a patch with the bright on already it automatically switches off if I have the controller pedal activated. With the controller not activated it works fine. So is there a setting which will tell the 1010 switch to ignore what is already saved and only switch on and off when I press the button. Hope that makes sense. Thanks. Gary

Have some difficulties understanding. Could be a scene issue, channel issue, etc etc. Do you have some software like Ripwerx or similar to show the FCB patch configuration ?

Hi I use ripworks. Scene 1 has bright on. Scene 2 has bright off. Using the A control on the ax all is fine. Using the 1/2/3/4/5 pedals on the 1010 all is fine. If I link number 6 or 7 pedal on the 1010 it will switch the bright on and off. But.. If I change scenes via the 1010 with the 6 pedal linked to the bright it always switches the bright off. So If I decide to have the bright on for scene 1 and 2 as I bounce between the two scenes the bright switches itself off. Even if I save the scenes with the bright on it still switches the bright off. So Is there something I am not doing in the ripworks program settings or maybe on of the setting in the `set modifier` bit on the ax. Hope that's a bit clearer. I have tried to put the syx file here. Thanks
Gary

Attachments

• fractal333a - modified (1).syx
    2.3 KB · Views: 4
You mean that even with S6 "ON", you'll switch off the bright when pushing S2 (= scene 2 in your setup) ?
Don't quite understand the S7 donfiguration in the syx file, doesn't seem to have anything attached to it. Except that the NC button at the right is not deactivated so that it will still pull a bit when pushing it. Logically you push on S6 it will go "ON", you repush it will go "OFF", no need to use two buttons for that -> tick the NC case for the S7 button in the stomps column and regive it a try.
If no success you'll have to wait till tonight as I can check at home.

Hi, Yes. I was trying other settings in the other attached file, I tried the S6 and the S7 but both were the same with the bright. New file attached. (tick the NC case for the S7 button in the stomps column) where is that?? , maybe tick it and send it back to me??.
I am trying to have S6 for boost only and S7 for the bright . Without the switch attached to ax it works fine. As soon as I attach the switch the bright will go off (S6). The main idea is to turn the bright on or off in any scene 1,2,3,4,5 using S6 and save it. I also intend to get the boost to do the same using S7. Hope that makes sense. Gary

Attachments

• fractal333a - modified (2).syx
    2.3 KB · Views: 2
We're almost there, I confirm it works as you want in my setup, but need to understand :

There's some strange stuff in the .syx file that makes me think you bought this FCB from a keyboard player is this right ?
  1. Pls confirm your use : each bank manages one single patch (so patch 1 to 19 for banks 0-18), but for some reason you did not activate PC messages. I corrected this -> Bank 0 = patch 000 or 001 (depending on value for offset parameter in Axe Fx), Bank 1 = patch 001 or 002 etc.
  2. In each bank you intend to use scene 1-5 on the lower 5 buttons, and hence 5 CC controllers with the upper bank. Please take care you connect in your patch the effect on/off to the correct EXP pedal and that you the CC controller to the correct EXP'x' pedal in the midi menu; elsewise it won't work.
  3. For a reason I don't understand you reset three times CC 17 at each Scene Change (CNT1 column/EXPA/EXPB). This makes no sense as Axe Fx will take only the latter of the three values send to the Axe Fx -> I kicked this out and linked (value 0-127 full range) EXPA to CC 17 , and EXPB to CC4 (again : please define EXP1 to CC17 and then EXP2 do CC4 in the midi menu and any variable you'll link to EXP1 or EXP2 in the Axe fx will hence be controlled by the expression pedal you defined, on the range you define in the Axe .
  4. Put "nc" for stomp 2 to prevent phantom values that would systematically force you to scene 1 or 2 at each PC you'd send.
  5. Normally it should work now.
Shit can't upload the fucking .syx file, please send me an email adress.

We're almost there, I confirm it works as you want in my setup, but need to understand :

There's some strange stuff in the .syx file that makes me think you bought this FCB from a keyboard player is this right ?
  1. Pls confirm your use : each bank manages one single patch (so patch 1 to 19 for banks 0-18), but for some reason you did not activate PC messages. I corrected this -> Bank 0 = patch 000 or 001 (depending on value for offset parameter in Axe Fx), Bank 1 = patch 001 or 002 etc.
  2. In each bank you intend to use scene 1-5 on the lower 5 buttons, and hence 5 CC controllers with the upper bank. Please take care you connect in your patch the effect on/off to the correct EXP pedal and that you the CC controller to the correct EXP'x' pedal in the midi menu; elsewise it won't work.
  3. For a reason I don't understand you reset three times CC 17 at each Scene Change (CNT1 column/EXPA/EXPB). This makes no sense as Axe Fx will take only the latter of the three values send to the Axe Fx -> I kicked this out and linked (value 0-127 full range) EXPA to CC 17 , and EXPB to CC4 (again : please define EXP1 to CC17 and then EXP2 do CC4 in the midi menu and any variable you'll link to EXP1 or EXP2 in the Axe fx will hence be controlled by the expression pedal you defined, on the range you define in the Axe .
  4. Put "nc" for stomp 2 to prevent phantom values that would systematically force you to scene 1 or 2 at each PC you'd send.
  5. Normally it should work now.
Shit can't upload the fucking .syx file, please send me an email adress.
g.t.smith@btinternet.com

Back
Top Bottom