FCB1010 and preprogrammed Eurekaprom chip

Simply assign the CC of the exp2 to one of the EXTERNAL 1-12 CCs. Then assign the modifier to same EXT CC.

Im sure this is one of those things right in front of my eyes; however, right now there is no volume block setup its just global set to exp pedal 2, for instance it is cc 7. (I dont need it in the chain , I tried that too) so then I have gone to the i/o menu and tried to assign a cc to both volume bypass and volume output, both and each alone. well one just acts as a total bypass turns everything off the other doesnt affect the expression pedal. it would be nice if that same switch turned on off the whammy It does that though I have to turn off auto engage. so why cant I get the switch to turn off the "global" volume pedal.?

Last edited:
Im so f ing confused sorry; Ive tried so many things. Ok step by step: lets start with something easy, how to turn on and off the expression pedal (mine is ext ctrl. 2 with a cc of 7) on and off, with a separate foot switch (I guess called I/A).

so I assume I have to use a volume block, not do this globally. Ok . volume block set. it has 2 places in it to set, one is controller, the other is bypass. both of these can/must? be set to some sort of ext. controller, do I set these both to 7? Now Im lost on how to make a I/A switch turn them on and off. The I/A switches arent set for ext. controllers, they just have cc numbers. arrrrg.

Press enter on the byp. mode control of a block (like vol/pan) and choose a different EXT CTRL # (not EXT CTRL 2) as source, let's say EXT CTRL 3. Now go the I/O: CTRL page and navigate to EXT CTRL 3. You need to adjust that or your IA switch setting so their CC#s match. This should be a different CC# than what your pedal and EXT CTRL 2 are set to. Now the switch should toggle the block on/off.

by george I think I will get it after this, but sleep first, thanks for the patience; I just couldnt wrap my head around another ext. controller. now I see the light.!!!!!!!!!! but its not brite, just a nice ray through the dark. :)

Back
Top Bottom