FCB 1010 programming

kelso

Another newbie question.

I have the FCB 1010.

I used the "Display Offset" on the axe to get the preset #'s to be correctly aligned.

Now pedal #1 does not bring up Preset 1. It doesn't do anything. The midi signal lights up but it doesn't bring up the preset.
All the other pedals bring up their corresponding presets except pedal #1.

Thanks in advance!

kelso said:
Another newbie question.

I have the FCB 1010.

I used the "Display Offset" on the axe to get the preset #'s to be correctly aligned.

Now pedal #1 does not bring up Preset 1. It doesn't do anything. The midi signal lights up but it doesn't bring up the preset.
All the other pedals bring up their corresponding presets except pedal #1.

Thanks in advance!

Does this happen on all patch banks of the FCB or just bank 0?
If it happens on all banks then you've probably got a bad switch on the FCB.

What happens when you press pedal #1 with the Axe's offset set to 0?

Remember that each patch on the FCB can be programmed to send out any PC command you want, several of them actually.
Did you buy the FCB used?
Is it possible that someone has programmed patch 01 to call send out a different PC message than the one you expect?

The FCB is a pain to program manually. Get one of the free software editors going around for it (iFCB looks pretty good) (if you've got the UnO eprom you'll need ripwerx), ul a patch dump from the FCB and have a look at what's really going on in there.

I think I will just clear the program on the FCB and reprogram/reconfigure it again - next week.
I can live without the one pedal for now.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom