FC12 controller

Holbert71

Experienced
I have a question. On my fc-12 foot controller you can read all the lettering in the windows but one is so faint you can't read it. I have not hardly used the controller since new so what is up with that? also on the preset i just made, on the foot controller I want to see the effects layout of that preset but when i switch over to it on the preset i made it shows different effects .

Attachments

• 69976328800__100343FD-BBA0-4B2D-B8F6-044731D7DFB7.jpg
    69976328800__100343FD-BBA0-4B2D-B8F6-044731D7DFB7.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 5
I have a question. On my fc-12 foot controller you can read all the lettering in the windows but one is so faint you can't read it. I have not hardly used the controller since new so what is up with that? also on the preset i just made, on the foot controller I want to see the effects layout of that preset but when i switch over to it on the preset i made it shows different effects .
From my understanding it shows basic effects. I haven't messed around to see if you change the effect types it displays. However, I don't believe you can change it to display the actual effect (for example TS9 or Klon)

Layouts are global.

The Effects layout is a static list of effects. There's nothing changing for your presets.

If you don't use those effects or want the switches to be arranged differently you can change that.

If you want different effects in the layout for different presets you can explore per-preset overrides, or consider the Per Preset placeholder layout.

Back
Top Bottom