FC12/6 controllers USB port

SimonD

Hi Folks
Haven't been here for a while but dropped in to see if there was any update on a USB port on the MFC101 to load set-lists only to discover the new FC pedals!!! From my brief look at the pics I don't see a USB port on it!!! (to use a memory stick)
Please don't tell me that someone has built a new pedal and left the USB port off AGAIN????.
Sorry but how the hell do you guys change setlists every night for gigs??? It's painful enough having to use a laptop and bloody midi interface! Why oh why cant we just stick a memory stick into the thing and download the setlist to it??? My stage rig stays in the band truck, I don't want to unload the bloody thing every time I change the set-list and I definitely don't want to lug a laptop to gigs. Come on people, this is supposed to be a professional piece if kit! Sorry for the rant, but am I missing something here???

The new FC’s are programmed via the III so all the Custom settings, layouts etc, are stored in the III. The controller doesn’t store anything.

Hi Folks
Haven't been here for a while but dropped in to see if there was any update on a USB port on the MFC101 to load set-lists only to discover the new FC pedals!!! From my brief look at the pics I don't see a USB port on it!!! (to use a memory stick)
Please don't tell me that someone has built a new pedal and left the USB port off AGAIN????.
Sorry but how the hell do you guys change setlists every night for gigs??? It's painful enough having to use a laptop and bloody midi interface! Why oh why cant we just stick a memory stick into the thing and download the setlist to it??? My stage rig stays in the band truck, I don't want to unload the bloody thing every time I change the set-list and I definitely don't want to lug a laptop to gigs. Come on people, this is supposed to be a professional piece if kit! Sorry for the rant, but am I missing something here???

It does have usb, but there is no documented usb functionality besides firmware updates as far as I’m aware

Back
Top Bottom