FC Master Layout Menu

Sorry, stupid question from Fractal noob:
Is the MLM fixed to the right most two buttons? Or can I configure it on the left?
only the right 2. but you can make it a single switch tap or hold anywhere, as well as disable that "2 button" action completely. or just change to specific layouts directly and never use it at all.

Last edited:
only the right 2. but you can make it a single switch tap or hold anywhere, as well as disable that "2 button" action completely. or just change to specific layouts directly and never use it at all.

Thank you. I did see it in the manual that it can be moved if it's defined to a single switch.

A follow up question: Given one preset, if I configure a switch as an MLM, can I make it "global" across the different layouts? I want the MLM assignment to NOT change regardless of which layout I am in. Or do I have to program the MLM for each layout?
Actually, I'd like to extend this question and ask if ANY switch can be set to "global"?
Again, I'm using the word global in the context of layouts and staying in just one preset... TIA.

It rea
Thank you. I did see it in the manual that it can be moved if it's defined to a single switch.

A follow up question: Given one preset, if I configure a switch as an MLM, can I make it "global" across the different layouts? I want the MLM assignment to NOT change regardless of which layout I am in. Or do I have to program the MLM for each layout?
Actually, I'd like to extend this question and ask if ANY switch can be set to "global"?
Again, I'm using the word global in the context of layouts and staying in just one preset... TIA.
no. Just assign it in the same spot.

Back
Top Bottom