FC Edit - HOLD

Olse

Hello,
I need help with programming my FC12 controller for AXE III.
For one scene, I like to HOLD to activate phaser, but in other scenes, I don't assign options with HOLD, but when I change scenes between one scene without phaser and one scene with a function HOLD phaser, I have to change scenes very quickly because I assign the phaser for different scenes. It is not comfortable. I think maybe I made a mistake in my setup, but I have to turn it off for seven scenes, options hold. When I go from the different scene and I hold scene with phaser I don't want to assign phaser for other scenes. I hope that I have explained well enough. Can anyone help me?

Turn off Scene Ignore. Then, when you change scenes, the Phaser will be on or off, depending on how you set up the scene.

Turn off Scene Ignore. Then, when you change scenes, the Phaser will be on or off, depending on how you set up the scene.
Thank you, I tried Setup - Config- Edit on Scn Change - off but I still have the same problem maybe I bad understand?

Hello,
I need help with programming my FC12 controller for AXE III.
For one scene, I like to HOLD to activate phaser, but in other scenes, I don't assign options with HOLD, but when I change scenes between one scene without phaser and one scene with a function HOLD phaser, I have to change scenes very quickly because I assign the phaser for different scenes. It is not comfortable. I think maybe I made a mistake in my setup, but I have to turn it off for seven scenes, options hold. When I go from the different scene and I hold scene with phaser I don't want to assign phaser for other scenes. I hope that I have explained well enough. Can anyone help me?
Are you saying that the Phaser is on in all scenes and you can hear it? Or just that the switch still has phaser assigned?

Did you ever save your Scenes with Phaser off?

It could be Scene Ignore like Rex suggested, but if you didn’t save your Scenes with Phaser off it could be that too.

Are you saying that the Phaser is on in all scenes and you can hear it? Or just that the switch still has phaser assigned?

Did you ever save your Scenes with Phaser off?

It could be Scene Ignore like Rex suggested, but if you didn’t save your Scenes with Phaser off it could be that too.
Hi Chris,
Thank you for your advice. I have in every scene phaser off but only for one scene I use HOLD options

Back
Top Bottom