FC-6 Per Preset Scene Toggle Not Working?

JD_

Inspired
Hi All,

Just going through my presets and FC settings before a gig tomorrow and wondering if I stumbled across a problem of if I'm the problem. On a particular patch, I wanted to assign switch 2 (bottom middle) to toggle between two scenes. In Axe-Edit, I go to Per-Preset FC and set the function for PP#2 to:

Category=Scene
Function=Toggle
Primary Scene=1
Secondary Scene=3

I've set the Mini-Display Label and Color to various values, but none of them seem make any change to the switch/LED. I'm running 5.08 on my AF3 and 1.06 on the FC-6. Any ideas? Thanks!

Sounds like you are just configuring PP#2. In reality, that's a virtual switch it's not bound to a button.. yet. You'll still need to assign PP#2 place-holder in the main FC Controller page to a button OR use the Per-Preset Overrides to override any button on the layout.

Sounds like you are just configuring PP#2. In reality, that's a virtual switch it's not bound to a button.. yet. You'll still need to assign PP#2 place-holder in the main FC Controller page to a button OR use the Per-Preset Overrides to override any button on the layout.

Ah, good call. I set this up once before, but forgot the override part this time. Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom