FC-6 and -12 available in December

Looking forward to seeing the videos showing these off. I'm on the list for an FC-12 but if the 6 could do everything I need, the compact size is appealing.

If this is already been discussed, let me know. I’m curious about a comparison of the FC12 and the MFC 101 using axe fx 3.

I still see a lot of guys with the mfc. At a similar price point, what makes one better (or limits) than the other?

The MFC-101 is one way only. This mean that it doesn't show tempo, can't display the tuner and won't display preset names.
Also, the MFC-101 is harder to program, and it requires entering a lot of data in the III's MIDI menu.
But it's still a capable MIDI controller.

The FC controllers do not require MIDI knowledge to configure. They provide advanced switching functions. They also show the names of scenes and offer multiple layouts.

The MFC-101 is one way only. This mean that it doesn't show tempo, can't display the tuner and won't display preset names.
Also, the MFC-101 is harder to program, and it requires entering a lot of data in the III's MIDI menu.
But it's still a capable MIDI controller.

The FC controllers do not require MIDI knowledge to configure. They provide advanced switching functions. They also show the names of scenes and offer multiple layouts.
Additionally, the MFC is no longer available new... ;)

Back
Top Bottom