FC-6/12 question

Yeah, I’m just trying to figure out how to navigate with the least amount of tapping. So, are the presets associated with layout one associated with the scenes on layout two? Say on layout one, I select P4, then I MLM to layout 2, are those scenes set up for the previous P4, or associated with the preset up and down last setting on layout two?
Scene buttons work on whatever preset is active. A Scene button or command never changes to another Preset.

I am resistant to disclosing too much information about the product before it has been released, but I am seeing too much misinformation about the above. At present, the only possible use for the External Pedals is as modifier sources or to trigger the global remote functions in the MIDI/REMOTE menu. There may be more to say about this later, but see the first sentence in this paragraph.

Hey Admin, thanks for clarifications. I have used my ES-8 to control my AXE 3. I've configured it by mapping it via PC (Example: PC1 - To Preset 0 - To Scene 1 and so on). However, by doing so, I have a limited number of presets I can configure as PC's go up to 127. 127 divided by 8 scenes each gives me max 15 presets with 8 scenes each. I've been trying to understand if there is a different way to set this up to be more flexible. I just wanted to press Bank Up or Bank Down on my ES-8 to change the preset on AXE 3 and control Scenes from 1 to 8 within that preset using the 1-8 buttons on my ES-8. Any idea or hint is highly appreciated.

Hey Admin, thanks for clarifications. I have used my ES-8 to control my AXE 3. I've configured it by mapping it via PC (Example: PC1 - To Preset 0 - To Scene 1 and so on). However, by doing so, I have a limited number of presets I can configure as PC's go up to 127. 127 divided by 8 scenes each gives me max 15 presets with 8 scenes each. I've been trying to understand if there is a different way to set this up to be more flexible. I just wanted to press Bank Up or Bank Down on my ES-8 to change the preset on AXE 3 and control Scenes from 1 to 8 within that preset using the 1-8 buttons on my ES-8. Any idea or hint is highly appreciated.

You can setup the Axe 3 to change scenes via CC messages. See page 165 in the manual - https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/manuals/axe-fx-3/Axe-Fx-III-Owners-Manual.pdf

So you can change presets via PC and scenes via CC completely independent of each other.

Back
Top Bottom