FC-12 vs. RJM MMGT series (functionality comparisons)

Just got home and tested it.
  • Connected my RJM GT using 5-pin MIDI OUT only (not bidirectional).
  • Assigned one button on the RJM to switch to scene 1 (CC 34, value 0) and another to Scene 2 (CC 34, value 1). Nothing else is being sent.
  • Assigned Scene Select in MIDI/Remote to CC 34. Everything else at default (no CCs assigned)
  • Configured an Axe-Fx III preset: Scene 1 = Clean, Scene 2 = High Gain.
  • Both devices are set to MIDI channel 1. Ignore Redundant PC is enabled.
Using the RJM buttons to switch between scenes 1 and 2: switching is instantaneous, same as using the front panel.

Ok I found the problem. The Voes MC10 send the midi message on releasing.
Now I am using AX8 as midi pedalboard and there are no issues :D
thank you

I decided to get a rjm GT22. The GT22 (and other models) are currently on sale. I will likely get (2) FC-12 when they are released, as I am really a FAS guy at heart... but I'm tired of waiting to use my fabulous new III.

all I can say is those must be some mighty popular board level caps and chips ... the music world is held hostage... aCk!!! o_O

I decided to get a rjm GT22. The GT22 (and other models) are currently on sale. I will likely get (2) FC-12 when they are released, as I am really a FAS guy at heart... but I'm tired of waiting to use my fabulous new III.

I just did the same thing. Been sorting out the gt22 for a week or so now. has been a big learning curve for me. Am sure the tight integration of the FCx will be a big selling point eventually.

I resisted for months, because I didn't want to pay that much, but the big scribble strips are def worth a premium price. just didn't want to keep making due with my Rocktron all access.

Back
Top Bottom