Fc-12 Preset/scene switch

tpruitt

Came over to axefx3 from a fm9.
I’m kinda use to the simple preset/scene switch. Is there a way to implement that on the fc-12?
Now I have it setup if I hold my bank down switch the menus comes up. But then I have to hold it again for the menu to switch back.

The FC-12 can do anything the FM9 can in regards to switching.

Why not just copy the layout settings you need?

I think this is what I am trying to do. I would like to have 1 button do 2 things. First, allow me to select a preset, then use the same button to switch to the scenes of the preset. Pretty my buddy who let me borrow is FM9 was configured this way. Just cannot figure out how to do that on the FC12?

Don't think this is what you mean, but my usual setup is that the preset recall switches on my presets layout also switch to my scenes layout. Once I'm in a preset, I can get to any scene in one press.

It's a bit more complicated than thatin my case, but that the basic idea, and it works really well for me. I'm first navigating between presets, then when I pick one, I'm navigating between its scenes.

I think this is what I am trying to do. I would like to have 1 button do 2 things. First, allow me to select a preset, then use the same button to switch to the scenes of the preset. Pretty my buddy who let me borrow is FM9 was configured this way. Just cannot figure out how to do that on the FC12?
Layout Links to change the Layout from Presets to Scenes after pressing a switch assigned to Presets.

Use Layout Links to make your preset select switches change over to your scenes layout when pressed.

Edit: Chris beat me to it.

Back
Top Bottom