FC-12 not booting and fx3 display flashing

Leones

Hi ,Just to share my experience with this issue and maybe this will help other having the same issue.
I bought the pedal 2 weeks ago of ebay but it came with warranty, this proved to be my luck .
Now, the only xlr cable I had was focusrite mic cable and unaware of phantom power i swapped the cable a few times between the focusrite and fc-12,
doing so ,3 days after upon turning on the fx3, the fc-12 stopped functioning and the fx3 display was just flashing and not booting. Everything was fine as long
as no xlr cables connected to the back of fx3 to the faslink port.
Now, getting in touch with the ebay seller he pointed out about the g66 whom he bought it from and how great the guys from g66 are.
Next day I email g66 and they found me the closest repair shop in Glasgow. I sent the fc12 on Monday the guys at the repair shop got it on Wednesday and in the same day they fixed and post it back, got it back fixed on Friday .
I am not associated with g66 or with the repair shop( i can show the emails between me , g66 and the repair shop ) but if the admins can allow me I can post the repair shop details ?
Also to mention that this guy at the repair shop said every customer will have to go contact G66 first.
I hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom