FC-12 No longer shows PRESET or SCENE #'S

Radiowave

HELP please... Up until a few minutes ago my FC-12 & AXE FX3 have been working fine. I have just plugged in 4 new footswitches and under "CONFIG" on my AXE FX3 the settings are both set to "on" and I have only changed those 4 footswitches to "virtual toggle" instead of " follow hardware", so I do NOT understand why the big screen on my FC-12 is now blank, can somebody PLEASE HELP ME?..

Please go to HOME -> SETUP -> FC Controllers -> Remote page. From there, try turning up the "FC Main LCD Contrast." The default settings is 90%, I believe.

Please go to HOME -> SETUP -> FC Controllers -> Remote page. From there, try turning up the "FC Main LCD Contrast." The default settings is 90%, I believe.
WOW that was a quick response. Before your kind suggestion I decided to turn off my PC & AXE EDIT and my AXE FX3 and when I turned the AXE FX 3 back on it is now showing properly... However, My computer and AXE EDIT are in the process of re-starting so will wait until all is "ON" again... But seems like it must have had a hiccup or something perhaps... Crossing my fingers & waiting... Thank you VERY much for your kind and very quick response though, from the heart of KANSAS

This is a constant issue for me as well, the FC12 main screen just goes blank, everything works perfectly, all switches and mini screens. Normally I just unplug the XLR cable from the FC and then works normally. I haven't found other solution.

This is a constant issue for me as well, the FC12 main screen just goes blank, everything works perfectly, all switches and mini screens. Normally I just unplug the XLR cable from the FC and then works normally. I haven't found other solution.
Going through the same thing as you, gennarogiura, but only on startup.
If you contact support they can help you. It may be as simple as a loose connection internally, but I would contact support to get the okay before opening it up.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/getting-help/

E6ABE716-1333-4F55-A6B6-E6F099A0A066.jpeg
Anyone have this? My FC-12 is doing this from time to time across many axe fx III firmware revisions - I’m on 1.11 FC firmware and 15.01 Axe III currently. Sometime the buttons freeze but sometimes they continue working. Re-inserting the XLR fixes. It seems to be getting more frequent. I’ll contact support too.

Back
Top Bottom