FC-12 Direct to Layout

bshaw92

Experienced
I am working around 3 layouts/pages.

1.) Main/Effects,
2.) Presets,
3.) Scenes & Looper.

I have everything setup the way I would like to work using an upper left switch to toggle between the layouts/pages (Tap & Tap-Hold). My question is can I (on my presets layout) have it go directly to the Main layout when I hit a preset switch? I would only do this on the preset page. I see a section about toggling which does not interupt the tap or tap-hold function, but it seems to reference something other than the 12 switches. I think it was FC#1, FC#2, FC#3 and FC#4. It would be handy from the standpoint of not hitting another switch to go to the main layer, but I can deal with it the way it is if there is not an option to do this.

Right, but that was different foot controllers added to the FC-12 correct?

I am asking if there are any special settings that would take me from my layer 2 (preset layout) back to Layer 1 (Main Layout) when I step on switch 1 - 10 of my presets. So the switch would change the preset and at the same time take me to layer 1 (Main Layout)?

I am asking if there are any special settings that would take me from my layer 2 (preset layout) back to Layer 1 (Main Layout) when I step on switch 1 - 10 of my presets. So the switch would change the preset and at the same time take me to layer 1 (Main Layout)?

Add a layout link to each preset button... ignore the second controller in the manual example, the feature works with a single controller as well.

Layout link.

Back
Top Bottom