fbt orders

I currently have the QSC HPRs and am waiting for the fbt honeymoon period to end so I can read some more reports from users ..... I keep telling myself that the Axe global EQ should be able to take a QSC HPR and tailor it to 95% of what ever everyone is raving about.

m lebofsky said:
I currently have the QSC HPRs and am waiting for the fbt honeymoon period to end so I can read some more reports from users ..... I keep telling myself that the Axe global EQ should be able to take a QSC HPR and tailor it to 95% of what ever everyone is raving about.
There was a thread I think on the old board with a global EQ fix for the Hpr122i.

m lebofsky said:

My pair just arrived. In a little while I will compare them to my QSCs. I will post photos, a review .....and perhaps more. Hopefully later today.

Back
Top Bottom