fbt orders

Just wondering how you know... because Springtree assured me I'd receive an email when it ships (I'm in Canada, but having it shipped to Ogdensburg NY, so I have to know about shipping so I can plan to go pick it up)...

Did you get your magic "item shipped" email from either FBT or one of the on-line resellers?

Thanks,
Daniel

Dpoirier said:
Just wondering how you know... because Springtree assured me I'd receive an email when it ships (I'm in Canada, but having it shipped to Ogdensburg NY, so I have to know about shipping so I can plan to go pick it up)...

Did you get your magic "item shipped" email from either FBT or one of the on-line resellers?

Thanks,
Daniel
I called fbt direct today & they said the shipping container arrived yesterday & orders were shipping today.

Are you saying that FBT advised that every FBT item on order from every man, woman, child, distributor, & dealer on Planet Earth is shipping today without exception?

Just to shed a little bit of light...

When I ordered mine from Springtree on May 20th, I was told there were still room for a few more to "get on the first wave" (5 or 6, if I recall). After that, you got onto the next wave, which had a planned ship date sometime in August.

It's just a data point, but if you got in on the second wave, unless you're really lucky, I don't think yours has shipped just yet. So not every man, woman, child, and dealer ;-)

Ever ship anything in from overseas on a container? I do it for a living. It may leave FBT today but brother it's still gotta go thru a shipping broker and ride a boat across the sea. Give it a month before you start getting antsy.

quonsar said:
Ever ship anything in from overseas on a container? I do it for a living. It may leave FBT today but brother it's still gotta go thru a shipping broker and ride a boat across the sea. Give it a month before you start getting antsy.

My understanding of the original post is the container with the speakers has arrived in the US, and is being drop shipped from the distributor.

Has anybody actually received one yet?

I have two on order.

rp911 said:
quonsar said:

My understanding of the original post is the container with the speakers has arrived in the US, and is being drop shipped from the distributor.

Has anybody actually received one yet?

I have two on order.

this is correct. the speakers have been received into fbt & will ship direct.
this means we should all see our orders next week(in the usa)

larbear63 said:
are all shipping today!!!!!!!!!!! :!:
Well, mine didn't. :cry: Has anyone received an email from RMC saying theirs has shipped? I know mine hasn't shipped, they haven't charged my card.....

MKeditor said:
Mine are to ship Monday from back East. Should arrive Friday.
Monday would be good. I guess I'll just have to wait until Monday....... :D

I have not heard boo from RMC on any of this.

I'm going out of town for a week, so hopefully if it does show one of you guys doesn't come cherry pick it from my porch in my absence! :eek: :shock: :lol:

Well, that's great that some are shipping out! I love mine, I can't believe I must have gotten one of the last few available in the states, right after mine arrived everyone started posting about the shortage. :shock:

Scott Peterson said:
I have not heard boo from RMC on any of this.

I'm going out of town for a week, so hopefully if it does show one of you guys doesn't come cherry pick it from my porch in my absence! :eek: :shock: :lol:
What's your address again, Scott? ;-)
Just a note: I didn't order from RMC, but from Springree. Never got an email when it shipped, but it did (delivery was confirmed earlier this afternoon). So yours may show up today or later this week.

Daniel

Mine are shipping today. Now it looks like Monday.....unless I get lucky. At any rate, it is always fun to have goodies on the way. I am looking forward to comparing them.

Back
Top Bottom