FBC 1010 not going to 000 bank?

LucasLeCompte

Experienced
So I used this guide http://forum.fractalaudio.com/other-midi-controllers/61417-fcb1010-help-no-mod-no-chip.html to program my FCB and it worked, for the most part. I got the scenes to work correctly, but my presets are another story.

So I set my top button number 6 to preset 05 on my axe fx II, but whenever I push the button, it goes to preset 136. The higher I go with the preset number, 99 for example, it jumps to the second bank in the 200. I know im close being that I can actually get it to work, I just cant get it to the 000 bank. Any ideas what im doing wrong? I have the MIDI in from my axe connected to the MIDI OUT of my fcb.

Last edited:
somewhere in the FCB programming you've set up a CC that triggers Bank select. It is probably CC0, value 1. You need to make sure none of your FCB 1010 switches are programmed to transmit this if you don't I temped to access presets above 128 via the MIDI pedal.

Look here: MIDI Bank Select - Fractal Audio Systems Wiki

power down the axe fx and then go through all of the FCB switch programming to eliminate this. Or, do a factory reset of the FCB and start over....see what happens.

Thanks man! I will just do a reset to the FCB being that I havent really programmed much yet! EDIT: reset the FCB and it worked!! Just make sure you turn your axe fx off then back on after the reset. That fixed it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom