"Favorite" switch

geetarplayer

Experienced
Is there any way to configure a "favorite" switch, that will go to a specific preset/scene, and then if you hit it again, it goes back to where it came from (the previous preset/scene)?

Selecting a favorite would be simple. I don’t think “return to last” is in there yet but I think I heard it’s in a beta somewhere. Or something.

Without using PC Mapping you can't specify both a preset and scene...

The thing @Deadpool_25 is referring to is Toggle last scene. That's only on the FM3 so far but I'd expect it to come to the FM9 and Axe Fx III soon.

But that is only the last scene. I don't believe it affects the preset.

Without using PC Mapping you can't specify both a preset and scene...

The thing @Deadpool_25 is referring to is Toggle last scene. That's only on the FM3 so far but I'd expect it to come to the FM9 and Axe Fx III soon.

But that is only the last scene. I don't believe it affects the preset.
Its in FM9

2nd Press = Previous Scene – When turned on, allows you to switch back to the “Previous” scene . € The LED ring is bright when the designated Scene is loaded, otherwise dim .

Its in FM9

2nd Press = Previous Scene – When turned on, allows you to switch back to the “Previous” scene . € The LED ring is bright when the designated Scene is loaded, otherwise dim .
Damn... I thought I read that it wasn't implemented. Thanks for letting me know I missed it!

I was the one who actually submitted the original Axe Fx III wish for this :)

A kitchen sink God mode preset switch would be amazing.

Overriding all the programmed lists and carefully programmed BPM synced effects ..with one that can cover whatever gets called out from left field in the middle of a set. Or a song request written on a 50$ bill dropped in the jar.

I'm going to put that at program 128 and bank down to it on my midi program switcher

Great idea!

From my former FM3/FC12, I renamed PERFORM (Layout 7) to HOME, and had one switch named HOME in each layout. HOME brought me back each time to layout 7 with the 1st user preset and 1st scene in that preset.

This evening I was listening to some music, some Peter, Paul & Mary and wondered, "They're singing about hammers..." Then I realized I'd reached my 1 beer limit and decided to call it an evening.

Ok, sounds like it's not there, unless I copy my favorite scene to every preset. My use case is, I have several per-song presets. Sometimes, I want to go to a super-ambient preset that has nothing to do with present BPM or effects or anything... and then right back to the song-specific preset. Basically, like a "Back" button on a browser. Thanks for all the info.

Back
Top Bottom