Favorite all in one amp model?

skyhighrocks

Inspired
I've been having a blast creating presets with many different amp models and putting them into scenes...

My question is...

What's your favorite all in one amp model? By that I mean no controllers at all with the gain parameters.

Something that will clean up fairly well with your guitar volume.

Something that is super raunchy and heavy/tight with guitar volume all the way up.

Something that you could have just 1 scene with and use the other 7 switches for fx/drives, etc...

Let's hear it!

Been having a lot of success on a Tele with the Ruby Rocket. My HB guitars love the Tucana and Triptiks.

Of course, the Fenders and Marshalls are as good as ever as a platform to run from... always good.

I've been having a blast creating presets with many different amp models and putting them into scenes...

My question is...

What's your favorite all in one amp model? By that I mean no controllers at all with the gain parameters.

Something that will clean up fairly well with your guitar volume.

Something that is super raunchy and heavy/tight with guitar volume all the way up.

Something that you could have just 1 scene with and use the other 7 switches for fx/drives, etc...

Let's hear it!
Hi skyhighrocks,

Mine is the Twin Reverb model. I know it's not the most exotic choice but it's really solid, it sings in the the mix, and it makes a great base for added effects. A great all in one choice IMHO

Scenes include: 2) Drive X - BBpre for light drive, Y - Tube screamer for heavy drive, 3) Delay - Memory man, 1/4 notes, X - 5 or 6 heavy repeats, Y - about 3 repeats at lower level, 4) same as 3 but dotted 1/8ths, 7) Reverb - X medium plate, Y - large hall.

I've only had my Ax8 since July so I'm still just learning. But this is currently my fall back preset for everything from P&W to blus to pop/rock.

Interesting topic as I am just starting to dig in. I dig the Mark and the 1959 but I am also digging the Plexi as well as some messing around I have done with the JVM. I am really curious to hear from some amps (and "manufacturers") who I have never/will never be able to play through in real life.

Back
Top Bottom