FASLINK 2 Wiring

Hey there 8ch
Thank you for the detailed info about your cable solution.

I have a question:
Have you ever connected the MFC101 with the custom cable to the axeFx3 and did it work?
I have just bought the AxeFX3 and have the mfc101 of my AxeFX2 and not the fc6/12(yet).
I could use a MIDI cable to control the MFC101, but i prefer your custom cable solution ;)

Thnx in advance
Remon

Hey there,

I just configurated my MFC101 to be able to use with the AXE FX III. But the thing is i have no 9V adapter to power the MFC.
My plan is to power the MFC with the XLR. So, with the cable scematics, i am going to create a 3Point XLR male connector to a RJ45 cable wall mound and connect the mfc with the RJ45 cable. Hopefully it wont burn down the house.

Remon

No I haven’t. But I feel compelled to state the following. As fantastic as Axefx III is in so many areas one highlight for me that cannot be overstated: the FC controllers are extraordinary!!! The fact that the customization for the FC is harbored within Axefx 3 is brilliant. This is not to mention that the customization is so extraordinarily versatile and simple. When you by a Fractal Audio Axefx 3 I feel like you are buying “a system”. You purchase one in part to purchase the other. Like the in photography, you decide to own a Nikon camera body so that you have access to and the advantages of Nikon lenses and Nikon lighting accessories. The FC and the Axefx3 is one and the same. The integration of the 2 products is truly commendable.

No I haven’t. But I feel compelled to state the following. As fantastic as Axefx III is in so many areas one highlight for me that cannot be overstated: the FC controllers are extraordinary!!! The fact that the customization for the FC is harbored within Axefx 3 is brilliant. This is not to mention that the customization is so extraordinarily versatile and simple. When you by a Fractal Audio Axefx 3 I feel like you are buying “a system”. You purchase one in part to purchase the other. Like the in photography, you decide to own a Nikon camera body so that you have access to and the advantages of Nikon lenses and Nikon lighting accessories. The FC and the Axefx3 is one and the same. The integration of the 2 products is truly commendable.
+1
The FC12 is freaking beautiful! The customization, stand in switches, LCD labels ect are all just wonderful!

Hi 8ch
Thank you very much for the explaination of the FC controller. As the MFC was the best with the AxeFx2, i troughly believe the FC will be the best one for the III.
Eventually i will have to get me a FC, now doubt ;)

I cannot buy the sweet package deal AxeIII with FC-12 because i am in holland.
G66 doesnt have any deals at the moment like on the Fractal website. Have to sit this one out to get a better deal here in europe.

Back
Top Bottom