FAS + UAD Ocean Way Studio Plugin

I love my FAS Reverb plug-in and I use it in the DAW. It really is as good as any reverb plug-in on the market. The Ocean Way has a special vibe (or hype!) but it sounds good, I think it's the three mics blended thing in that particular space. But you can get that kind of sound with the FAS Reverb no problem with a little tweaking.

One thing I'd advise is to go through the Factory presets and listen, and save the blocks you like, like reverb blocks. I name mine "Cliff (name)" so I know it's factory one, and I usually start with auditioning those when I'm searching.

ARE there Factory Reverb block presets? Where are they? Are there any factory effect block presets at all...?
My unit always brings up a default without any block presets to choose, only Algorithm choices.... Is that a separate download?

ARE there Factory Reverb block presets? Where are they? Are there any factory effect block presets at all...?
My unit always brings up a default without any block presets to choose, only Algorithm choices.... Is that a separate download?

Great question. I treat the algorithm as a factory preset.

Back
Top Bottom