fas shirts--how do they fit?

mejoshee

Inspired
just wondering if they run a little loose or sheer or what not. i'm not a small guy and have had to over-buy sizes sometimes to get the length right. is it a beefy-t, or the like?

basically, if i wear xxl's usually, but have recently lost some weight, i'm wondering whether an xl will fit fine.

also, how's the tone? :razz

I got a medium. It fits me big :lol I'm a skinny short kiddo at the wee age of 20 so that may be why :razz also it emulated the shirt feel quite well compared to name brand store shirts. I just wish it was a small.

I got a 2x and i'm pretty fat. Fits great, also it is a quality shirt. Not going to fall apart or wash out any time soon, unlike some other tees i have sprung for! Not to mention it sounds and feels just like a tube shirt.

I have heard that they still don't quite capture the T-Shirt on the body feel. More like a T-Shirt hanging in the closet next door. But I could be wrong

I can't get it to fit and it feels wrong. I think it's defective. All the printing is on the inside.

I don't actually own an FAS t-shirt, but I know everything about them because I've been in a studio with a guy that has one.

There really are only a few different shirt makers that would be able to produce shirts for this sort of thing. Can somebody look at the tag and see if it says Hanes, Gildan, etc...? It's a 50/50 cotton/poly blend, so if it was Gildan or Hanes it's 5.6oz or 5.5oz, which I think is the heaviest a blend will go. Most of the time, "Heavy" shirts are 6.1oz, of which matches the "sturdy long-lasting feel" descriptor, but those are 100% cotton.

If they are in fact Hanes or Gildan, I'm 6'4" and weigh 240lbs. Not athletic. I wear a XXL in those brands. When I get my coupon, I'll model the shirt :D

Back
Top Bottom