FAS Modern riff on an 8 string

emo-guitar4.gif

now that's what i'm talking about. Where have all the metalheads gone lol. This board used to be filled with serious riffage, now... not so much. YES!

Its the holidays dude. After the new year posting will go up. :)

Hey man, that sounds great!! I would just recommend doing a Low Pass with the PEQ after the cab to get rid of some of that high end fizz and really let the fundamental come through more so we can hear the notes in a more defined way. If you don't already have a High Pass at around 100Hz that's always good to tighten it up! Sounds awesome though dude, great job.

Yup, I think you'll find the patch I loaded up a little cleaner on the top and bottom, I just didn't feel like re-recording it :)

Thanks for listening!

Hey man, that sounds great!! I would just recommend doing a Low Pass with the PEQ after the cab to get rid of some of that high end fizz and really let the fundamental come through more so we can hear the notes in a more defined way. If you don't already have a High Pass at around 100Hz that's always good to tighten it up! Sounds awesome though dude, great job.

you seem to know what i'm looking for in sound.. would you be able to fix up one of my patches up? :D lol

Back
Top Bottom