FAS Modern demo

I love your clips, playing and tones man. For heavier stuff you are one of the guys setting the bar. No BS there either.

Thanks guys. I'm 99% sure it's the Uberkab V30 2" Cap Edge Royer 121. I always forget to write down what I have in each slot but I loaded the 2 main ones that Scott said he used in his recent Euro 2 patch thread. They worked out nicely for me.

I seriously never messed with the FAS models until Clawfinger mentioned that Mikael Akerfeldt liked the FAS Modern when they were working on sounds, LOL!! I'm not sure if my clip displays this, but on its own it sounds kinda Mark IV-ish. Tonight I'm going to try switching the amp model to USA Lead 1 or 2 and coming up with a slightly different flavor for a smooth lead sound to go over this rhythm patch.

I <3 Axe Fx

Yes, that Modern is a great model. I like it even better with the Drive turned down and a TS808 (Drive down, Level up) in front of it.
I don't feel the same about the FAS Crunch model.

cardinal of crunk said:
I seriously never messed with the FAS models until Clawfinger mentioned that Mikael Akerfeldt liked the FAS Modern when they were working on sounds, LOL!! I'm not sure if my clip displays this, but on its own it sounds kinda Mark IV-ish. Tonight I'm going to try switching the amp model to USA Lead 1 or 2 and coming up with a slightly different flavor for a smooth lead sound to go over this rhythm patch.

I <3 Axe Fx

Nice. I found the FAS Modern when I did the old "all amps metal"-test back on 4.02 or something. ;) It's been my favourite "Mesa" sound since.

You really are too good.

Do you make a living with your music?

Your clips sound really pro to me

Thanks for sharing!

Sounds awesome! I always wonder how you get that clearness to your high gain tones. Not easy to describe but it sounds like a clean amp mixed in with a distored amp.

What's the trick to that?

Back
Top Bottom